Sunbeam Lair tell me your favorite song
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Menta lazily made her way to the closeby mouth of the cavern, her tail shuffling in a slow wag behind her. It was hard to contain her excitement and plans even as she woke up, and her yellow eyes sparkled with anticipation against the sunlight as she scanned the area in front of her. The land seemed to produce its own different kind of reward as another pack wolf - another cream pack wolf! - quickly made way into her sightline.

Tail was wagging unabashedly, now, as Menta let out a pleased greeting woof towards her new packmate. She showed a toothy grin, greatly amused by the situation, and immediately trotted up to the oncoming female. Menta took for granted that the other would be friendly - they were packmates, after all - and took the opportunity to immediately introduce herself.

Menta Speiza, she spoke as she got a better close-up look at this other female. While it would be undoubtedly vain to find her attractive, Menta was pleased to find that her fur coloration could have more or less been a familial match - her own siblings had never gotten the same coat as she, and Menta often lamented being the odd ball. Those eyes, though - blue eyes had never run in her family, and the Italian wolf found it a pretty contrast. 

Have you been part of Ryūjin for long? She did not waste time in the first of many questions she held for her, although she kept it as the only one for now. It could be a practice in patience, Menta thought, her tail still wagging.
Messages In This Thread
tell me your favorite song - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 03, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 04, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 07, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: tell me your favorite song - by Squirrel - July 11, 2016, 05:54 PM