Broken Antler Fen TLC From Home
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her alpha must have already been on the move, for he was swift in his approach. Smiling sheepishly, she turned her lemon eyes up at him with a lift of her foreleg from the water. 
               "Was hoping you could patch me up, actually. Can't wait to curl up in the Cove and sleep the day away."
It wasn't her only change: her left ear was missing a little less than half its usual length. This wound was already mostly healed, however, it was clearly a last weeks fight and not recent. 
                                  "Not much news. The famine seems to have come to an end everywhere, thats for sure. I met a few wolves along the way, some of them less than nice, but I don't think any of it is all that important. Just company along the way, really."
One thing stuck out from her mind, and a grin split her face. Her tail waved around in the water behind her, and a wistful whine bubbled out through her maw.
                                                  "Seb, I saw the OCEAN. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"
Messages In This Thread
TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 02, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 02, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 03, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - July 26, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - July 27, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - August 03, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: TLC From Home - by Sebastian - August 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: TLC From Home - by Ambrosia - August 09, 2016, 09:59 AM