Redhawk Caldera No walls around me
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
His speech pattern was interesting, and although he might have been abrupt with his language, his thought process, and possibly even his physical maneuvering, Sassafras smiled at him. There was nothing he offered that she found offensive or off-putting. He hadn’t ditched her the second Fox was out of earshot, after all.

Having asked a very broad question, she hadn’t expected to pin down any profound details about him. Her intent had been to determine what made him tick in terms of active contributions. As it turned out, his answers were anything she might have said herself if asked the same, but his terseness was the difference. It wasn’t until his latter comment that his words resonated, and she paused. "Bad wolves" were about, surely, but "murderer" was too specific.

"Murderer?" she repeated, tossing both ears back and perhaps sounding somewhat thick. Sassafras wasn’t thick, but she also wasn’t entirely convinced she was understanding him correctly. "Murderer of what?" Despite having no context whatsoever, her hackles prickled instinctively and she found herself rattled to the core. She had to be sure, though. For all she knew, he was only telling her of some game he had devised for training or preparation purposes, but she didn’t really believe that. She took him very seriously that something was afoot.
Messages In This Thread
No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - June 30, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - June 30, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - July 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - July 26, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: No walls around me - by Shrike Redleaf - August 17, 2016, 12:15 AM