Hideaway Strath Not Today, I hope.
21 Posts
Ooc —
Ooooh! Nice! I can see Brech hit her with his antlers? They still have some velvet on them and are softer than in Autumn so they could bruise her up a bit? Though if you rather want him to kick, that is fine too! I don't mind him being startled or chased! :D

Ears moved under his velvety antlers. Always listening to the sounds of the forest. The male knew that he shouldn't stand too long on the same spot, or facing the same direction. His tail flickered as he turned. A big snort came from the animal, turning a quarter and ripping off some leaves of a branch. His brown eyes looking around. The male's jaws munching on the leaves while he looked rather alert. 

It was still quiet, but almost too quiet. Where did the birds' chirps go? He stomped his hoof down, letting out another heavy sounding snort. He was a flight animal yes, but as a stag one needed to defend. The difference was now that only needed to defend himself, and he was not going to run away by the simple lack of sound.

Frankly he didn't even know if anything was out there. He swallowed the leaves and stood his ground, his stomps would have chased off anything smaller. Though if it was a pack of wolves, which could be a possibility he would need to run. Run down the river, he decided for if he needed to run, he would already know what direction he would take.
Messages In This Thread
Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 03, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 10, 2016, 05:49 AM