Golden Glade Kingdom Come
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen grinned as Charley stated that it certainly was a lot better than back home. They could both agree on that. Aspen's original den in LSG had been meant for one wolf and since she was of slender frame it made it really hard for Charley to find space since he definitely out sized her. 

She nodded as he continued to point out a few more good things about this cave and how it was very private and there was still room for a litter of puppies in here. The two had never officially talked about puppies but they seemed to be on the same page in the parenting department. Both sides wanted a litter and Aspen was glad it wasn't just her. "It would be safe if we had a litter in here too, not easily accesible to predators or visible to wolves who would wish harm on the little ones," she stated not meaning any of the wolves in their pack would do that but she had known wolves from outside to wander in and steal puppies or young from their birthplace. 

Aspen paused for a moment to think when Charley's question arose about being able to hear calls from the outside. "I should think so," she said nodding. "I mean I feel like with all the different crevices and holes a call from the outside might actually echo a bit once the sound reached the tunnels," she stated with a small shrug. They wouldn't be able to be completely sure until it happened so for now they would have to let that be. 

She watched as Charley marked the den and she too marked her scent there. It was official this would be the home of the Royal Fire Court pack for the time to come.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Come - by Alder - June 26, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Aspen - June 26, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Alder - June 26, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Aspen - June 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Alder - June 28, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Alder - July 04, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Aspen - July 04, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Alder - July 21, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Kingdom Come - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:24 PM