Sun Mote Copse Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The male nodded and smiled at her and she returned a nervous grin. Her tail flicked softly once or twice and she watched as he plucked flowers from the ground and planted them near and on her offering. She took a few of her own and placed them within the tines where they allowed for it. She looked over the piece entirely now and felt pleased, it looked good. She wasn't sure how she knew this, other than the male's approval, but she was sure that Molech would look kindly upon the offering.

She nodded her head to the male's words, dipped her head and repeated his final words in a whisper. "Blessings of Molech be upon us."  She lifted her head to meet the male's gaze and smiled softly again. Asherah found the male handsome, but she tried to keep the admiration from her eyes. He asked her about her name and her eyes lit up, instantly interested. "I don't," She said, shaking her head slightly. "Only that Asherah was Molech's beloved, and this I learned from Eshamun the night we met. I am sad to say I never thought to ask my parents. Could you tell me, please?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats - by Asherah - July 04, 2016, 08:18 PM