Sun Mote Copse Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
I've noticed that! I've tried to research myself. Sounds good to me though!

She followed him easily, enchanted by not only his handsomeness but also the knowledge he held. She was starving for information for her new life, thirsty for the word of Molech. The male sat after pulling away from the Shrine and she followed suit. She was enraptured, like a child at storytime. As he spoke of her beauty her skin flushed red under her fur with heat and she glanced bashfully away. It was obvious she appreciated the comment though as a smile bloomed on her face. 

She offered a quiet thank you to him, wondering if her parents had looked upon her and thought the same. Had they thought her truly fitting to bear the name of Molech? Why had she never heard the God's name before now? Could Molech be the unnamed God that her parents had whispered prayers to? She'd never been taught any word of any God...but it seemed she had been meant to follow Molech's will from the day she was born.

His comment on the possibility of bearing fruit for Molech surprised her again, much like his comment on her beauty. "I...I would be honored to bear children for Molech." She did not know yet what that meant, what the purpose for any of her children could be. It was something any female would want though, pups born from a believer as handsome and knowledgeable as Ar-Khalba...certainly the Lord would smile upon that. "Molech has been present in so much of my life without my knowing, I feel that I have only just now opened my eyes to see the world for what it is. I am humbled by my name, by Molech's grace. For him to grant me children would only further my blessings." She shook her head, breathless. "I do not feel worthy." She whispered, confiding in Ar-Khalba.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats - by Asherah - July 04, 2016, 09:39 PM