Neverwinter Forest susuwatari
252 Posts
Ooc —
just a cameo -- u guys can skip me <3

Eshe watched her sons wriggle and writhe and adore one another and love her and love their father. Though so early on, she was begrudging to let them too far from her side at all--what if they get hungry?? how many times do they eat?--Scimitar was the best at alleviating her worries. Eshe had learned which cries were hungry cries and which cries were 'I'm a little cold' cries and which cries meant they needed assistance in releasing their bowels. Though Scimitar himself likely knew the difference between the cries now himself, too, she couldn't help but pipe up what each cry meant as they sounded off. She was more than a little excited for her little angels. To know them and to love them was her greatest pleasure. The men in her life were the most brilliant, and she thanked her lucky stars night and day.

As they scooted away from her, Eshe frowned. What did she do? Did they know what they were doing? Did she teach them the way without force, so that they would automatically know they detested being away from her...? Just as she was about to decide, no, how can they know! I will save them, my precious little baby boys, they were inching toward her. Too slow, she decided, as she gently plucked them upward one at a time, putting them against her belly and placing them side by side. She exhaled a warm breath of air over them before she crooned a little song to them, that always seemed to help them settle and nap:

On the day that you were born,
The angels got together--
Decided to create a dream come true...
she sighed against them, looking at the little angels and quieting for a moment before she sang the song to completion: So they sprinkled moondust in your hair, and golden starlight in your eyes of... pause, we'll know sooooooon.... their eyes had not yet opened!

Why do birds, suddenly appear,
Every time... you are near,
Just like me, they long to be, close to you,

She paused to give them both a gentle, soft kiss to their brows, before finishing quietly,

Aaah, close to you...
Aaaaahhh, cloooseee to you...

She'd sang herself tired, she did! And so she curled around her boys to take a little snooze herself, a little smile on her face as she snuggled close to her boys.
Messages In This Thread
susuwatari - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 28, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Cypress - July 01, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: susuwatari - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 02, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Cypress - July 02, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: susuwatari - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 03, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Cypress - July 04, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 04, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Eshe RIP - July 05, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: susuwatari - by Cypress - July 05, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: susuwatari - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 05, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: susuwatari - by Cypress - July 05, 2016, 07:41 PM