Phantom Hollow i'll see you soon under yellow moons
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Both females were wagging their tails at Banner's happy news now, and Menta gave a wide smile. Back with family -- it must be nice to not feel so alone out in the world, and the cream was hopeful that joining Ryūjin would soon bring the same feelings. Congratulations, she murmured, yellow eyes still fixed on the twinkling stars above and completely ignorant of any unusual facial expression her friend may have expressed.

Hushed Willows, where Marauder's Keep resides. Hadn't she been instilling the same words and location in her mind just a few days prior at The Wall? Ryūjin​, just around the corner from you, Menta informed her, personally very pleased that it was so nearby. She had already run into many wolves of several different packs, and they were currently both a good distance away from their new respective homes.

The cream wolf was about to inquire about just what brought Banner out all this distance when a sight in the sky stilled her tongue -- a shooting star, leaping through the darkness. It was quick, but Menta hoped her friend had caught sight. Did you see that? she asked after a frozen moment. There were no hangups of superstition or meaning in the Italian's mind, but her heart quickened a bit with glee at such a pretty coincidence.
Messages In This Thread
i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 24, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 04, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 05, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 06, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Banner - July 12, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: i'll see you soon under yellow moons - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 11:04 AM