Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I am sorry for the wait - been busy doing my school-work.
Round 4 - 15th March.

Pump attacked the bear from one side and Gavriil did as he was told from the other. He, however, went further than simply making a "fuss" and pretending to attack, but actually bit the beast. The bear didn't budge, since it's rage was primarily focused on Ragnar. In the heat of the moment another of their ranks joined the fight and Pump recognized Nerian, who carried an odd shiny object and made every attempt to distract the beast.

It worked a little at some point, since Ragnar seemed to be able to evade the claws of the bear, appear near Pump and grab one of the bear's paws. The wounded animal roared in pain and thrashed with his claws - Ragnar was already out of the way, so was Nerian, but Pump wasn't so lucky, because he toppled her over and in a momentarily panic she let out a loud yelp. Then she tried to scramble away from him, but not before she was brought back to the ground by a well-aimed hit on her back.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears - by Pump - May 13, 2014, 03:38 PM