Sun Mote Copse Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah nodded her head in response to his words. She felt such a great sense of honor that she didn't feel she was worthy to bear it. Who was she but a wolf who had lost her family? Who knew not even what her own name truly meant? Still Molech had shed his light on her, had guide her paws to this very spot and this very day. How could she measure up to what Molech deserved? Ar-Khalba spoke of her worry, her unworthiness and she nodded, lowering her eyes. Such a great God as Molech could take just as well as give, it only made sense. If she had been blessed with so much was it not equally believable that she could have all taken from her?

His voice reached her again and she felt the heat rise on her skin once more. She knew which time he meant, what he spoke of. She glanced up to him, surprised. His desire was plain in his eyes and she could only manage to nod. She would seek him out, he was handsome and he seemed interested. Yet she knew little of the ways of mating and breeding under Molech. She would need to confer with her Sisters, to be sure that there wasn't some way she could offend their God with union. "I will find you." She whispered, glancing away bashfully, nervously. Yet there was desire in her own voice.

"Tell me, Ar-Khalba...is Molech a vengeful God? I would never think to cross The Many Armed God, but I want to know. My blessings could be taken, my life? What...what punishments to those who cross our God receive?" There was nothing but intent to do good in her heart, but like a child who wanted to know what the consequences were, she needed to hear them. "What should I look for in those who have been cursed by Molech?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats - by Asherah - July 05, 2016, 08:43 PM