Duck Lake in the belly of the beast
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
No worries at all, your post is perfect. <333 Also, I'm not sure where to take this, so I hope this is okay!

There was silence as they finished eating, and then she addressed him in a tone that was not very nice at all. She told him to be more careful, and he said nothing in return. Rather, he just stared at her distastefully. His first impression of her was that of a pathetic, pretty little woman, which other than being pretty, was not congruent with her true nature. She reminded him of one of his sisters, strong-willed, unaccepting of nonsense or any behavior that she saw to be deplorable. The creamy female offered him nothing more, not even her name. This floored Jagoda more than anything else. He did not like it when others were rude to him. He rationalized himself - he had not been unkind to her, and he had not verbally threatened her.

Jagoda frowned as she turned around and began to walk away, skirting the lake. She would not just be rude to him and then leave, he decided, and forgot all about the bones she had left behind. He was deaf to the ducks that called loudly from somewhere nearby. "Wait," he spoke, his voice louder than his usual soft drawl, as he leapt after the paler wolf. "You didn't tell me your name." He caught up with her and walked quickly beside her, his chartruese eyes cast her way.
Messages In This Thread
in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 03, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 04, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 05, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 06, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 07, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 12, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 10:25 AM