Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The girl grinned at his remark, but she went on to tell him that he needn’t feign his readiness for tasks that he was not yet capable of doing. This was the difficult part of their conversation. Skellige would never be ready to speak with her family. He was not like them in the slightest, and was certain that they would find his ways brutish and wicked. There were many wolves who did not come from the culture of the Warsaw wolves who had been completely lost in their disgust of the sea-worshipping creatures. It was not likely that a peace-loving community in the forest would look kindly on the wraith of the sea taking their sweet pearl away and defiling her.

“Deirdre, I do not believe that I should speak to your brother. He will not look kindly on my type, but if it is something that you wish… then I suppose it will be done,” he spoke to her with a small shrug of his broad shoulder. The man was certain that this was not what she wished to hear from him, but he would remain a transparent individual and would not leave things unspoken.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:44 PM