Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre hmm'd thoughtfully at his words, but the sound employed no reproach. her eyes were watchful upon him, and after a moments thought, deirdre offered: i would only have you tell him of you and i, of your intent, when you are ready to speak on it. no sooner, she urged. she wished for him to be sure and to be confident in this. she knew his hesitance had nothing to do with her, or his confidence within himself. she understood implicitly her family was a beast he was not yet ready to conquer, and why should he be so soon? the expectation was unfair. but i did tell him you would meet with him, to speak of your intent to move in. he is wary; he came from a warfaring pack before his return home... tartok, i think it was. i do not know much of them, and she quieted for a moment, trying to recall their conversation exactly. she had been relatively young when he had first returned to her family, and she sifted through their memories together in mute contemplation.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 03:10 PM