Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
age meant little to her. that it mattered to some did come as a surprise to her, and brooked a glance to her paws. after a moment of silence, deirdre asked him, when i meet wolves of yours, will they know of us? her head tilted as she asked him this. again, there was no anger or blame in her voice. perhaps age would concern all wolves, and she never wished to cause this man before her any trouble.

he spoke of tartok with knowledge on his tongue, and she nodded. it did not surprise her, that he might have done this. skellige was a warrior, after all. my brothers battles have been fought. he wishes for peace, now. his concern, i believe, is that you would turn against us. she had asked him this already, but he had said nothing on it, which led her to believe this was not his intent. more than that, he spoke of his feelings to her. he knew what donnelaith meant to her. though she said what she had, she knew that constantine would fight for donnelaith if it came to it, if he must. but deirdre knew no such thing needed to happen. she did not rely on he and his men, but she trusted him, believed in him. i do not feel i am a fool for trusting in you as i do, so soon, was unspoken, and there was a pleasantly charged energy between them that she drew closer still, too, very nearly closing the distance between them, am i a fool? do you think i am a fool? the words were a whisper. a fear yawned in her. if she was a fool, it certainly was for him alone--was this his advantage? would he twist such a truth and yank on the reins? ah, no--she did not think any capable of such a thing.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 03:32 PM