Sleeping Dragon Long Island
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It seemed as though the woman was just as odd as the last time he had happened across her, though she managed to be a titch more verbal in this setting. She had drawn her attention directly to the grizzled stump at his rear, and the coywolf did not turn to look at it himself. The man could feel that it was gone, and so he did not need to be bothered by the sight of it again. There was an inquiry as to what had happened with it, and the skeletal man thought back to the day it had been taken. Certainly, he could not share with this girl that he had attempted to steal another wolf and drag her back to the dragon’s terrain. So, with a small smile, the boy reverted to the only other instigation that had occurred on that same day.

“A bear,” he said simply, though his thin lips were still curled in a small smile. “It was my own fault, really. I thought I could draw it away from the woman it was after… it took a little more than my time.” As if the situation were found to be humorous, the cadaverous man chuckled softly and shook his head. “You’ve been better since the prey has returned, I trust?” Glu then changed the subject back to the woman.
Messages In This Thread
Long Island - by Wildfire - June 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 02, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 03, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 07, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 08, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 19, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 20, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 30, 2016, 05:26 PM