Larksong Grotto Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Hiram confirmed her guess, and for another long moment Nova went quiet. She turned her own sooty face away towards the lake as his eyes fell, and she could feel the guilt pulsing from him. Who was she to keep him from his blood? What would he do, though? If he went and took the pup from Tavi, it would be wrong to keep Tam from her too. 
Turning her face back to him, the golden woman tried to meet his eyes. Did he miss his other children? From what Grace had told her, the man before her had three other children with the woman who'd turned her away. Did he not care as much for them, or had something happened to keep him from the white womans brood?
                "What about your other children? With Saena?"
Nova still struggled with herself. How did one keep a secret and still reunite a family? It was clear in the fidgeting of her white paws that she was unsure of many things, not to mention the quaking of her tone. Brows furrowed in thought, Nova pushed her thoughts. Was giving him directions and telling him to follow the scent that still clung to her coat breaking her promise?
                                   "I wish to see your family brought back together, Carninal Hiram, but I swore an oath not to tell the location of my daughters home. Is there a way I can do both without going back myself?"
Messages In This Thread
Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Reek - July 06, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 06, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Reek - July 07, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 08, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Reek - July 08, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 09, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Reek - July 09, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 09, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Reek - July 09, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Decisions To Make, Secrets To Keep - by Nova Rose - July 09, 2016, 06:37 PM