Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he called to her frequently as of late. she nearly anticipated it the moment it came, and yet when it did it still stole the breath from her lungs and caused her young heart to beat at the pace of the hummingbirds wings. she had been in the depths of the forest when he called, and so, while there, she moved to pick up things she presumed she might need. it took her little time at all as she had already been collecting the greenery that had returned to cache; she took what could be spared, and then moved toward the man who had promised himself to her, and who she had equally promised herself to. 

the woods opened themselves to her as she moved, and the birds followed her from branch to branch. as she emerged from donnelaith, the winds stilled and the first wolf she saw was the one who was growing to be a great part of her heart. her stride showed the promise of her power, and her plume was held loftily as she had realized that this was the place she would one day come to inherit. young though she was, deirdre knew what she was destined for!

the beauty of the wilds placed down what she carried at her feet and moved to greet him with a chaste kiss to the cheek that caused her cheeks to warm and the butterflies within her to riot excitedly. her emerald gaze then panned to the wolf in need, and she saw the grizzly mark upon her person. please, lay--i will tend to you, came her gentle voice, and as her eyes met that of the womans she knew undoubtedly that this must be another cairn, for she shared the mesmerizing hue of her brothers deep mahogany eyes that she had come to yearn to see.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM