Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Skellige did not turn to look upon his sister as they waited for the arrival of the wood nymph. Instead, he allowed his gaze to follow the lines of the trees that she called her home, and he wondered how such a beautiful young girl could find the place so appealing. There was a sense of seclusion there, no doubt, but the forest was nothing to a man of the ocean. The leviathan had everything he could need, including forests of coral beneath the waves. One day, he planned to show the pearl everything that there was beneath the sea; at least, all that their eyes would allow them to see. For he had been told that there were deeper reaches of the ocean that none had ever touched. This was where the great dragons of the sea resided. The very thought sent a shiver down the brute’s spine.

Once her pale form could be seen – like a ghost passing through the trunks of her trees – he drew his ears forward and held himself tensely until she had stepped forward and the musky scent of the woods could be caught from her pelt. At once, she approached him with her delicate steps, and the cold touch of her nose against his cheek forced his heart to thrum in his chest. With his muzzle, the wraith brushed beneath her cheek softly and then turned his attention on his sister. Already, Deirdre knew what was to be done with the Cairn girl. The wound in her back was bad enough to draw the attention of the young healer.

In spite of all of the calm that had surrounded them, the inky titan could not help but to peer at his pale sibling with a smugness on his features that could not be rivaled. The light in his dark gaze flickered on Deirdre for a moment and the expression on his rugged face was one that said – in the way most siblings would say to their younger kin – ‘I told you so.’
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM