Silvertip Mountain Two men of power.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His ears perked in interest as the other male admitted he had a message, and matter to discuss. He then introduced himself as Sebastian, Pearl's mate, and it seemed he knew Mason. Steady instantly relaxed at the drop of the names, a soft smile appearing on his maw. Mason is my nephew, he said. Pearl was gracious and let a few of my wolves and myself hunt with her and some of her pack during the famine. He thought highly of the Alpha female. Though, if you're looking for Mason, I haven't seen him since the passing of his sister, he admitted. Maybe the message he had was from Mason? 

But, it wasn't. The moment her name was spoke, and Steady began to digest the information being fed to him, he felt like his world was collapsing all over again. He averted his eyes from Sebastian, and sat back on his haunches. He had thought Odette dead. He was glad she wasn't, but the fact that she refused to come home left his heart broken all over again. He didn't even know what to say in response to all this. He was angry on one hand that Odette didn't want to come home, but incredibly grateful to Sebastian and his pack for taking her in on the other. Whatever he felt, he knew nothing would change the facts. He would have to accept the fact that Odette may never want to come back.

Is... Is Stoic with her? he asked, finally, his gaze going back to Pearl's mate. He worried the answer would be no, since Sebastian had only spoke of Odette.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 10, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 13, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM