Cerulean Cape The Ocean Life
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Slancio accepted her flirting and shot his own back, but Ammie knew he wouldn't leave such a place for a stranger like herself. She knew she wouldn't, not without really knowing him. The tawny woman turned her inky face to him again with a sly grin and a shrug of her shoulders. 
             "A fen backed by a mountain, home to the Broken Antler Fen pack. Pretty in its own right, but compared to this it's nothing. Glad you think I'm not bad to look at though, cause you're pretty in a much different way."
Ambrosia laughed was glad to hear the pack bore her no ill will. With a glance around, she wondered just how close was close. A mental note was made to go the other way if she wanted to explore the coast. Bad for business to trespass and piss off packs when she's supposed to be an ambassador. It was her job to do the opposite, right?
                                  "What's your pack like?"
Messages In This Thread
The Ocean Life - by Ambrosia - June 21, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Slancio - June 22, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Ambrosia - June 22, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Slancio - June 25, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Slancio - June 27, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Ambrosia - June 27, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Slancio - July 04, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: The Ocean Life - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 04:51 PM