Phantom Hollow Back Again
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia was a vain and rather flirty female herself, and beauty played a big part in the first meeting of someone on neutral grounds. Often was it a bad idea, finding her facing fights and rude people or someone she just didn't get along with. The way she saw it, though, was that if she could meet a kind soul like herself out here, she could make a friend that was both true AND good looking. This creamy woman had a home though, and attempting to recruit her was pointless.
Menta went on to agree with her, sharing her thoughts of the empty feeling it gave. It spooked her a little bit to be here alone, truth be told. The fae also went on to talk about her pack, that she was both new and far from home. Sounded like Ambrosia. Before said tawny woman could respond, Menta asked of her family's origins, which she was happy to give along with questions of her own. It hurt her to talk about, the entire story, but it was who she was. She didn't give the gorey details, of course, never did she, but she did tell everything. 
           "No, we're not. I grew up in a pack called MidnightShadow, and was months away from being the head protector when I got pregnant. I-I was raped by her father, and even after he was dead I found I couldn't stay in the pack. I gave birth a little over a year ago, and blacked out after seeing one that looked just like... Him. All but one of my pups made it, and I took her away in the night without a goodbye.... I raised her as a loner, by myself, for nine months before we joined Broken Antler Fen. We came to the pack here, Moonlit Hills, but she rejected us for being tired and unsure of what we could contribute because we were new to the reigon."
Messages In This Thread
Back Again - by Ambrosia - June 21, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Back Again - by Menta - June 23, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Back Again - by Ambrosia - June 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Back Again - by Menta - June 24, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Back Again - by Ambrosia - June 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Back Again - by Menta - June 27, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Back Again - by Ambrosia - June 28, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Back Again - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Back Again - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Back Again - by Menta - July 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Back Again - by Ambrosia - July 09, 2016, 05:06 PM