Silver Creek randomize words until they finally speak pure christianity
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring felt a sudden undertanding flood through her when Indra explained that she thought that she sa something when she had been asleep.  The Alpha stared lovingly down at the pup who know looked embaressed.  Indra reminded her a little bit of Hazel... her own pup to had woken up at times in the night scared, the memories brought back heart crushing guilt and even though Spring had told herself that she would hold her mouth, she began to speak.

"You know Indra, my daughter would get scared in the night too."  Spring began quietly, yet a little sadly all the same, surprising herself that she was talking about Hazel, but for some reason she just felt like she couldn't try to hide her pups from the world forever.  "You remind me of her, you both are so well behaved and make me really proud."  The agouti told Indra trying to change the subject from terrors of the night.  Then she leaned down and attempted to nuzzle the pup lovingly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: randomize words until they finally speak pure christianity - by Spring - July 10, 2016, 12:38 AM