Stavanger Bay will you suffocate in my ink
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
There was a nonchalance about the character; something that dug into the skin of the great titan and drew out a wicked snarl from his parted jowls. Salmon-colored tongue flicked across his yellowed canines and the brute took another step forward, keeping his head held aloft and his dark gaze trained on the body of the other male. Though the trespassing creature appeared as if he had known many fights in his time, the wraith was confident in his own abilities so close to the lapping waves. Should he be able to draw the other beast into the swell, his victory was certain. Instead, with bristling fur, Skellige lifted a paw and quirked a single brow at the brute before him.

“I am pleased you find the news so… thought-provoking,” he sneered with a lash of his inky tail. Bobbing his crown toward the earth, the leviathan took one last step toward the man on his shores and frowned. “But unless your interest lies in joining these ranks, you’ll need to move along.” It was less of a suggestion and more of a command. Should the titan need it, he had a group behind him, ready and willing to chase away even the prospect of intruders from their bay. No one could be so foolish as to simply waltz into territory that reeked of another man’s scent – not so recently. This agouti creature was either very daft, or brazen beyond measure.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 03:49 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - June 30, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 09, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 10, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: will you suffocate in my ink - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 03:04 PM