Stavanger Bay don't ever tame your demons
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The gangster watched with satisfaction as Jagoda's posture took to something less offense to Arturo. As far as the Fearghal monarch was truly concerned it should have never happened in the first place: but it had and the boy would either learn from the mistake or he wouldn't. He seemed to have backpedaled and it was enough to sate the gangster's need for control, for the moment. He took a few steps back when Arturo gave his name, presumably as recognition set in. It brought with it a small measure of pleasure to the gangster but not much — no doubt any word the boy had heard about him was not of Arturo's own doing but simply because Skellige had mentioned it.

A name was given, followed by his relation to Skellige. So, the Sea Titan had a brother. Arturo himself had been the only surviving child of his litter and his mother had never deigned to give him younger siblings. There had been four surviving children of Arturo's litter with Duana, as to whom he truly didn't know if she had siblings or not. A stoic expression took it's place upon the coywolf's features when Jagoda admitted that Skellige was the reason why this exchange was happening at all. “I see,” Arturo drew simply, sizing the boy up once more. “Did you want to know something specific? Or just introducing yourself?” The gangster asked. He understood that a pack should know one another, but the truth was that Arturo wasn't good at small talk. He felt it distracted from the true purpose of meetings, of why someone sought another out. Not everyone was as forward and straight to the point as Arturo himself, he knew, but small talk only served to make him uncomfortable.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 07, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 08, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 12, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 13, 2016, 11:40 PM