Hushed Willows oh, the earth fueled the flame
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
There are a few, and I'm glad we've hidden ourselves away from them, she responded hastily, and then when a brief moment of silence blossomed between them, she realized how ominous that had sounded and ducked sheepishly, licking her lips as she contemplated her next words.

In the east there is a meadow that connects the mountains to a giant forest of maplewoods. If you go to that meadow and head north, the land gets pretty rocky and unstable, but there's a pack living not far from the first few ridges. The Larksong Grotto. It felt strange to be speaking of it like a tourist, considering she had lived and ruled there for a bit. Octavia didn't explain that part as she did not wish to delve in to her own history too much — it was something she adamantly avoided these days — but if Mordecai had questions, she'd answer them.

Further east from there is a mountain range, and a group of wolves had claimed it for themselves. The Sleeping Dragon is the mountain, and the wolves there are pretty volatile. Or they were when I encountered them. Then there's the Maplewood, which I sort of mentioned before.. I'm not sure if its still populated. For a while this place was a hotbed for activity. I guess the famine disrupted a lot of that.
Messages In This Thread
oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 22, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 22, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - June 24, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - June 24, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - July 11, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: oh, the earth fueled the flame - by Mordecai - July 18, 2016, 03:03 PM