Firefly Ravine i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
After bearing with the brown stranger's rediculous song, Ishid was quite relieved when silence flooded them all. She padded silently at Caiaphas's hip like a masked shadow, her eyes giving off a menacing gleam. As they became closer and closer to their destination, the smell of a foreign pack flooded her nostrils. She scanned the area as the wraith came to a halt, her tail lashing to and fro. 

The salt queen raised her head and let loose a menacing howl. Then she waited. She waited for the wolves to arrive and her leader's call for battle. Most of all, she waited for when she could leap into battle and prove to not only Caiaphas, but also Kjalarr that she was a valuable warrior, and to prove to the sancuary lot that she was a force to be reckoned with.

She did not know of the pact that was settled between the two packs, nor did she know of how the Sancuary broke it. All she knew was that her queen's hatred towards them was strong, and for a pack to earn that much rage, they must have done something worthy of punishment. Soon, a black and white male that reminded her of a skunk slunk up to them, shortly after he had sounded another howl. Her head lowered so she could glare up at him as his hackles raised, and he demanded an explanation. She awaited Caiaphas's sharp response as she scowled at the Sancuary wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 10:03 PM