Duck Lake in the belly of the beast
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Oh, good. :) I know some people take offense at butthead wolves meaning OOC distate but I rather enjoy your writing style, and so I'm glad you didn't take it that way. 

So he was a full-on idiot.

He had ignored her again generous offer of the scraps she had left behind, and Menta froze in both surprise and preparation as he quickly made his way to her. Again he was too close to her, and now she felt more cornered - although she had away forwards and backwards, she was between him and a lake, and she did not much feel like swimming. The first time had been enough of a nuisance to make this second offense barbaric in her mind.

The cream's posture was stiff and elongated as she held her head now higher, fur bristling in her offensive stance. What did I just say? she spat between teeth bared, unable and unwilling now to keep growls quiet as they rolled out of her throat. Menta remained frozen - she was not going to be the one to walk away now, and so it was back to the choices she had given him before: accept the gift (the ability to run away, this time), or violence. 
Messages In This Thread
in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 03, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 04, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 05, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 06, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 07, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 11, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Jagoda - July 12, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: in the belly of the beast - by Menta - July 14, 2016, 10:25 AM