Hushed Willows so.. this all seems horrible
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Ever since the famine had started, Trick had missed the rustling of the petite feather-like leafs of the willows, as the pedals touched each other in a rhythm only noticed by the ones intrigued by this land. It had been precisely that that had kept him more bound to this place than to any other area. It somehow soothed his reckless and chaotic nature, his urge to find his satisfaction. Never would he be able to reach it though, for if friendship and love were not present in his heart, he would not be able to feel real joy.

He moved further and further until the slightly lighter, yet still dark-hued, pelt of another came into sight. He smirked one of his handsome smirks and blinked his green eyes that were only a few shades away from that of hers. He raised his left eyebrow in a smolder, tilting his head to reveal the gentle curves of his face that somehow fit his act and quite small frame. 

Good evening to you too, m'lady. He greeted with a nod of his own. His tail swayed high and mighty in the air, proud of his high rank, yet not braggy. I don't believe we have formally met before. If so, I would've remembered that name that was bound to a creature that looked so much like me. He hummed in his honey-soft voice. Trick is the name, could you repeat yours for me, little beauty? He wasn't too good with names that did not matter, and so in the time that had passed between her joining and now, he had truly forgotten.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
so.. this all seems horrible - by Banner - June 26, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Trick - June 29, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Banner - July 04, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Trick - July 11, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Banner - July 11, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Trick - July 17, 2016, 04:58 AM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Banner - July 17, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Trick - July 22, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: so.. this all seems horrible - by Banner - July 22, 2016, 07:28 PM