Stavanger Bay run doe run
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
The pale boy was ever dilligent in his duties; Doe knew that Skellige had asked him to aide her, and thus far, Szymon had never failed to come to her rescue - whether she called him or not. Her tail waggedweakly at his approached, though her happniess at seeing him faded when she felt the state of his temper and saw the frustration in his citrine gaze. At once, she dropped the mouthful of stones she'd been carrying and met him in his journey toward her, her nose roving over the thicker fur around his neck before she determined that there was not very much wrong with him; nothing that wasn't wrong with her.

But when he spoke to her - tried to - and she pulled back to see the trail of red she'd left on his fur, she found the source of his concern. Oh, she thought, overwhelmed by his care. He's worried about me.

Thankful beyond speech for his attentions, Doe fell back on her haunches and gazed up at him, only to see him disappear. This didn't bother her very much - the way he darted away suggested that he'd be back quickly, and she hardly had time to miss him before the pretty male was back again, bearing gifts this time. She watched him as he readily plucked up her cargo, peering solictiously between herself and the meal he'd presented her. It took another moment still before she could tear her eyes away from him, but when she did, she was quick to take up his offer.

When she had finished the squirrl, she nosed the fish in his direction, speaking before he had time to deny her.

"When the land is blessed, you will have to teach me to fish," she said teasingly. "Then I can scold you for forgetting yourself - and especially for scolding me while your own stomach growls."
Messages In This Thread
run doe run - by Doe - July 11, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 11, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 11, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 12, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 12, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 14, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: run doe run - by Szymon - July 16, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: run doe run - by Doe - July 16, 2016, 09:16 AM