Stavanger Bay don't ever tame your demons
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
it's alright! there's never any obligation to match the lengths of my posts which can sometimes get long and carried away if i'm particularly inspired. :p

Arturo noted that the atmosphere appeared to calm between them and the coywolf gave a soft roll of his shoulders as if to dispel the last of the tension that had lingered there. Now that all accusations and misunderstandings were out of the way the gangster saw little reason why they could not conduct their conversation as two adults and gentleman. No doubt he inspired mistrust as a coywolf — this was hardly surprising nor truly something that he did not expect. It was insulting all the same. Arturo Fearghal was no savage and he had grown up in a pack. If he wanted to be distrusted upon first sight he wanted a more legitimate reason for it besides his heritage alone. He couldn't help that a coyote had struck his warrior mother's fancy. All Arturo could do was try to bleed the genes of Cynbel out of his offspring though thus far of the four he'd produced they all looked like him in some way or another. Even Devin who looked more or less like a spitting image of Arturo's mother had his sylph-like, slender features that spoke freely of a coyote heritage.

Jagoda admitted that there was no specific reason why he'd sought the gangster out and Arturo drew out a soft grunt as the male's words were accented with an awkward laugh. This silently confirmed that more than likely Jagoda had been sent to introduce himself by Skellige but that the sea titan had not warned his brother that the gangster was a coywolf. Perhaps that was something that he could bring up with the Sea Titan: warn your new recruits so they stop fucking insulting me. As a man of etiquette and social standing the gangster did not take kindly to the looks of disgust he received. He'd had to take them as a small child but Arturo was not a small child anymore and he no longer had to take it.

“Two months, give or take a few days,” Arturo responded to the question posed honestly, with a casual role of his shoulders. “Originally we had struck a deal, an alliance, however, unfavorable things happened and I made the decision to put my aspirations aside to aid him in the founding of this pack.” Yet, with the presence of the sea witch Arturo wasn't sure he'd ever be able to leave and build his empire. The sea witch ...and the gangster himself were too unstable. The truth was an honest one, if not the one that Arturo wished to accept: this Bay was the safest place for him and the sea witch. Until Arturo figured out how to go about removing the split personality out of his head, if he ever could, this was the best place for him to be (not to mention clearly where the sea witch desired to live). Yet, this was not something that Arturo dared speak to anyone about and thus kept it as closely guarded as he could.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 07, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 08, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Arturo - July 12, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: don't ever tame your demons - by Jagoda - July 13, 2016, 11:40 PM