Blackfoot Forest Mr. Bennet made no answer.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Allie gave me permission to skip her. ^^
Minor PP to get them moving. I can totally edit it if either of you would like for me to do so.

From the woman's perspective, she'd seen a deal that had been made. Through the woods she would venture one last time—under the supervision of those that had claimed it, of course—and then towards the woods she would send Sadie. It was a fair exchange, each party receiving something of value to them. For Sen, it'd be peace of mind, whereas for the others it would be survival. It was something that the serpent could work with, and so she'd offered a nod of her head before the trio were heading off into the once lively woods.

When the border had been crossed, and no longer was Sen within free land, she'd fallen silent. It was a brief moment of wordless walking, her mind slowly wrapping itself around what she was doing, as well as dragging up memories of her previous visits. Eventually, however, she'd managed to look to Aaron—though they were a pair, he'd seemed to be the most dominant of the two, and therefore held the majority of the Gorgon's focus—and asked: "How small is your pack, exactly?" She couldn't help but be a bit curious. The sanctuary had taken a greater hit than she'd ever admit to, and so it made her wonder if the same was the case for Rosings. Perhaps the leader had downplayed the impact that the famine had had on them, just as she had sort of done.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 23, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - May 23, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - May 23, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 24, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - May 24, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - May 26, 2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - May 28, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - June 08, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Sen - June 09, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Mr. Bennet made no answer. - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:51 PM