Bramblepoint can you hear me now?
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He watched as the male before him closed his eyes at the mention of his name. Had Stoic made him cry? He did not understand. His attack wasn't that severe, or maybe Perry was just a baby like Oddie. He shrugged it off. Maybe he was stronger than he had thought. Well, that was good news. But when the man proposed coming up with a new name for him, he was left deep in thought. Could he simply change his name.. just like that? He could and he would. Though Stoic did not know any names, other than what he seen around him. His eyes shifted from object to object, trying to decide which was name worthy. Rock, stick, dirt, leaf, shrub, snail. No, this would not do. "You pick," While he favored the name Rock, he doubted he would be taken seriously at all.

Yet, Perry's next words took him by surprise, his eyes widening with astonishment. He had not known his own father, but this man had. That had to mean this guy was a good guy, if his father held him in such high regard. There was also the possibility the man was lying, but he didn't believe so. Perry wasn't like that, he had gathered from their very brief meeting. But it was truly Perry's talk of fighting and hunting that got him going, for he would need those things if he were to become a better warrior than he already was. And the best part was, he would let him go. Stoic didn't want another family, he wanted a home. And with one without wolves that ate other wolves. "Promise?" He looked up to the male, his eyes meeting his as if to make sure that this male would keep his word. If Perry's home was filled with cannibals, Stoic did not want to be pressured to stay.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Jackrabbit - July 13, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: can you hear me now? - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 06:50 PM