Redhawk Caldera somebody that i used to know
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Redhawk Caldera was much more exciting than The Mountain, he decided. He was located where he had been left, at the spot everyone seemed to meet. Yet, he did not stay long, venturing not too far but enough to get an idea of where he had ended up. His feet did not slip as he climbed the sides of the giant rock, as he had grown accustomed to that living on Silvertip Mountain and walking it's slopes. But he found, he liked the rocks here better, more interesting than the slate gray colour of The Mountain. He immediatly set out to collect them, rebuilding his hobby from what he had left behind.

With his nose to the ground, he did not notice the stranger, standing not too far away. It was only when he straightened up, his eyes catching a glimpse of a gray figure did he turn around to meet the gaze of the boy. Stoic looked, watching the boy, before returning to his original hunt for the most precious rock. Stoic had no interest of making a connection with the wolves of Redhawk Caldera; Perry was an exception for the sole reason his father was his friend. Besides that, Stoic had no experiance interacting with others and did not deem social interaction a vital thing to his existence.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 15, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 26, 2016, 06:46 AM