King Elk Forest drive my heart into the night
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Omg this thread got exciting really fast!!

Phiipa had never held power before. She had always wanted to, ambitious and clever. A born leader. At Derian Rise her father had called the shots. When she and her sisters left, had been the first time she'd disobeyed him. She too had been raised to please and to help. To be kind and polite. She was still kind and polite, but something was different now. Now Phiipa was her own leader. Sure she was joining a pack, but she still felt the weight of pleasing her parents lifted. She held the power to make her life now. It seemed this male was giving her the power of his. She wasn't quite sure how to deal with it, from his uncomfortable posture she felt strange, but not in danger.

She did not get any further, seeing his warning clearly. He looked up as he spoke, this time directly at her. But it wasn't a challenge. He seemed to be analyzing her, same as she had done to him. Phiipa held his gaze, any sway could be seen as weakness and she did not want that. She wanted to trust him but he did seem a bit unstable. She thought over her response carefully, choosing what to say. The bold young woman spoke calmly, he did not scare her and he would not hurt her. No. You won't. She said, from what she's gauged of his personality so far, well he didn't have much of one. But his tone didn't seem threatening. He wouldn't hurt her.

She didn't know what burden she would carry, but she felt it in her heart that she could and would help this male. She was a believer in following her heart, and that was what she did. She sat down where she was, relaxing. She was still ready to run if he proved to be aggressive, but until then she would stay put. Do you have a name? She asked, coolly yet kindly. This may be the weirdest wolf she'd met, but also the most interesting. And handsome as well.

Messages In This Thread
drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 10, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 11, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 11, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 13, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 14, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 14, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 14, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 14, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 15, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 15, 2016, 07:57 AM