Stavanger Bay give in to me
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe was not afraid - she knew better than to startle him and stay within biting range, but she had faith in her pallid love. He would never purposefully cause her harm, and sure enough, as soon as he saw her sitting there, his rage was ended. Likewise, her own hurt feeling were forgotten; all was forgiven.

Still, she made a show of stalking forward, the rapid flick of her tail belying the true intent of her threatening approach. By the time she reached him, though, the playful nature of his body language and familiar call erased all traces of her feigned irritation. She leaned down to bury her face where his shoulder met his neck, letting her body flop over on the sand when she was where she wanted to be. I missed you! the sensible voice cried, Doe thumping her tail in emphatic agreement. Yes, very much, she thought.

It was more than physical distance, though that had not been pleasant, either. And the way they had parted left no doubts in her mind - he would come back for her. Still, she could not quite place the longing she'd felt for him - not just wanting him near to her, but in communion. Yes, the disharmony. Before, they'd worked apart but for the same things, with the same agenda, and when he'd walked away something had changed. She'd seen him less, smelled his scent across their borders.

"Don't go away again," she mumbled into his fur, the plea in her voice weakening the strength of her command. She did not mean for him to heed her, anyway. It was not a promise he could make her; duty sometimes called for wandering far and wide. She would not stop him from going out again, but she did not have the words to ask for what she really desired. But then words came to her - old words, words of power.

I will be a shadow at your side; your journey will be my journey, your ambitions, my ambitions, your sorrows, my sorrows. What has passed will fade away, and the forward is uncertain; but I will dwell with you, making your den mine and my family yours. You are bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh, now and forever.

Doe let out a huffy sigh, lifting her head to look into the handsome face of her returned love. The scabbing scratches there made her ears flatten in irritation. "Look what you've done to yourself," she said in a mock growl, licking fussily at a shallow tear on his muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
give in to me - by Szymon - July 17, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: give in to me - by Doe - July 17, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: give in to me - by Szymon - July 17, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: give in to me - by Doe - July 17, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: give in to me - by Szymon - July 17, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: give in to me - by Doe - July 17, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: give in to me - by Szymon - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: give in to me - by Doe - July 18, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: give in to me - by Szymon - July 18, 2016, 02:26 AM
RE: give in to me - by Doe - July 18, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: give in to me - by Szymon - July 18, 2016, 12:10 PM