Moonspear The Physic
18 Posts
Ooc —
The male never answered her question, so Estella took this as a no, he did not want to be treated.  Still if he ended up wanting help later, she would be up for it no matter his temper.  He first gruffily told her that cobwebs were not an herb, which Stella knew was quite obviously true.  Wow stupid, how could you make such a simple mistake, she thought to herself internally.  Then the white furred male continued on to narrow his eyes at her, which Stella took as acting a little overdramatic and then asked her, or it probably wasn't a question, more of a demand, for her name.  He also told her he was Alpha, which Estella had already assumed.

Estella kept her face neutral.  "Your right... I can't believe I actually called cobwebs an herb."  She began, with a small laugh at herself, in attempt to lighten the mood.  "My name is Estella though, or Stella for short.  I'm sorry I did not introduce myself sooner, though it is a pleasure to meet another Alpha here.  I have meet Amekaze already as can probably be assumed.  She seems like a great leader."  Stella told him steadily.
Messages In This Thread
The Physic - by Estella - July 13, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 14, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 14, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 17, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - July 30, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: The Physic - by Charon - August 04, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: The Physic - by Estella - August 14, 2016, 05:04 PM