Silvertip Mountain Homecoming
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel could tell for a second that Valette was hesitant. She seemed a secretive type, as was he and he didn't mind if she wanted to keep something from him. He did the same all the time. Valette spoke, she had been there before, but briefly. He was about to speak again, but she continued. Flustered a bit at her comment, Ezekiel stepped back a little. I won't be going anywhere. I'll wait here for you. He said, and though it was a friendly playful sort of comment to him, it was also very truthful. Even if he wasn't planning on staying before, which he was, now that she was part of the pack he had all the more reason to stay.

He smiled at her, glad to know that she wanted him to stay as much as he wanted her to return. The large grey male sighed, looking at the horizon. The sun was rising quickly, and Valette would probably we off soon. Well have a good trip, when you get back I'll make sure to keep my promise, and maybe you can tell me how it went. He said, tail thumping slightly against the ground. Ezekiel didn't want her to go, for her felt he should protect her. He couldn't do that with her away somewhere. But he trusted her not to need protecting, and he knew she would return.
Messages In This Thread
Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 13, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 14, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 18, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Homecoming - by RIP Valette - July 19, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Homecoming - by Ezekiel - July 20, 2016, 07:54 AM