The Sentinels they suggest a second opinion
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
She was more sullen than she could remember ever being and while it was not in her character to behave that way Rowan found herself still struggling with Aria's instructions. She wanted to seclude herself away, go back to her den with it's peaceful fairy ring, to hide and mull in her own thoughts as long as she could. She gave a soft sigh, a sound catching her attention; a child. She blinked back her surprise for this was not the lump of fur and fluff she had once seen no, this was a bright and airy thing. She smiled in spite of herself, the pale complexion making her think of the pup's mother. 

"Hello," She offered with a bemused smile as she looked down at the little puppy. "And who are you?" She did not know the children's names, perhaps Osprey had told her, but, she could imagine she would find out soon enough. The girl looked like she was excited about something and Rowan was curious just what that was. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 16, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - July 21, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - July 23, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - August 01, 2016, 12:49 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - August 03, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Rowan Mayfair - August 15, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: they suggest a second opinion - by Sarah - August 18, 2016, 03:44 PM