Silvertip Mountain Mama and Papa miss their little warrior
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been patrolling his pack lands, diligent in marking and making sure everyone else knew his claim on it. His gaze caught sight of movement, and his tail wagged when he seen Krypton. He barked to get her attention before trotting over towards her, a smile on his face. Hey, Krypton, where ya going? His voice was pleasant, thinking she was off to scout somewhere, or hunt, as any other pack mate might be.

He had always thought fondly of Krypton. She had been so dedicated, so strong, for this pack, even in its worst times, and he didn't think there would ever be a way for him to convey just how much she meant to him. She was every bit like a sister to him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama and Papa miss their little warrior - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 09:11 PM