Silvertip Mountain Mama and Papa miss their little warrior
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His utter confusion slowly melted into hot molten anger as his heart began to beat uncontrollably in his chest, feeling as if it would burst from the pain it was in. You're right, he said, anger laced his words. It was a stupid idea. Stupid of you to think that we would rather sleep than to know that you're going of your own free will. Stupid to think it would be better for us to wake up and just have you-you gone! His breathing was getting labored and it was all he could do not to shed the tears the swelled in his eyes.

Chaska picked a very bad moment to open his maw, and Steady growled, his head whipping around as his jaws opened, and then closed in a formidable and loud snap. It was a warning, and the only one he would give. His gaze turned back to Krypton. I-I don't even understand! You've been through it all with me! How can you leave? The last words were said as his voice broke, but he refused to give in to crying. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama and Papa miss their little warrior - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 09:41 PM