Silvertip Mountain Mama and Papa miss their little warrior
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He wanted to scream, "What about me?! What about us?!" But, he didn't. Steady was a family wolf and and reasoning tried to peak its way into his thought process. He couldn't remember a time when he had seen her like this- so submissive and crying. You haven't been lost- you've been here. He tried to reason with her, but did he really think that would work?

His heart finally shattered, and it broke his anger, too. He closed the distance between them, and tried to bury his face in the side of her neck. You have to promise me... Promise me you'll come back to us. She said she wouldn't be gone long, but he need more confirmation. He was so afraid she would go back and never return. What if they needed her more than he did? No, it wasn't possible, he refused to believe it. No one could value her more than he. His tears finally shed to be absorbed by her fur, but he didn't retreat. He wasn't ready to let her go, he never would be.

If the PP isn't okay, let me know and I'll change it! <3

Edit: Edited in a conclusion to archive this.

In time, he would come to terms with Krypton's departure, and his feelings would change from anger, to confusion, to simply missing her and wishing her back home. He would let her leave, but he would remain at the borders until she was long out of sight.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama and Papa miss their little warrior - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 10:14 PM