Sleeping Dragon Long Island
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The fiery female had no need to feel embarrassed for herself. Glu was not a man who often judged others based on the bizarre nature of their first impressions; he looked back on them rather fondly. It took the monotony of meeting strangers and added a twist to the formal event. While the coywolf had been quite concerned for her wellbeing at the time, she seemed to have recovered nicely and was no longer in need of his medical attention. It did nothing to draw his attention away from her, though. In spite of the fact that she had been used as something of a science experiment, Gluska seemed as though he was intent on holding their conversation. She went to so far as to offer her name, this time around.

“Wifi,” he echoed with a snicker, though it was merely out of the fact that he enjoyed the moniker. “You can call me Glu, then,” the coywolf then offered his own nickname-of-sorts in response to her. Once they’d moved past the introduction phase, the skeletal male was offered a chance to have his fish replaced by the hunter. His brows lifted in surprise and his dark lips parted a ways to show the tips of his canines that peeked from underneath. “Well, with an offer like that… I’d say I’m free as could be,” the trickster answered with a quick bob of his narrow skull.
Messages In This Thread
Long Island - by Wildfire - June 30, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 02, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 03, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 07, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 08, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 11, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 19, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Long Island - by Wildfire - July 20, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Long Island - by Gluskap - July 30, 2016, 05:26 PM