Sea Lion Shores green and grey
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Poor Ammie she lost three of three fights xD Im gonna keep this fight short since its still famine time and she's not at her best. I figure he can pin her and tear her ear to send her off or something?

Her jaws didn't break skin the first time they collided, as she was still hoping that he would back up with force. She was hungry, and didn't particularly want any wounds in the first stretch of her journey, but there was food right there. The tawny woman wouldn't fight hard for it, but she'd at least put up a wrestle. 
They backed away, Ambrosia baring her fangs and steeling her lemon eyes against the male. Were she at her normal size, this fight wouldn't have been so taxing. 
He rushed her this time, another forward attack, and the ink faced woman threw herself into another collision with a grunt of effort. She reached down to snap at his legs in hopes to unbalance and flip the man, painfully aware of her back and shoulders being open and vulnerable. 
Everything happens fast, next, but before she knows it, or even really decides, the tawny woman is tearing herself away and making a break for it. The pup carcass isn't worth getting even more hurt.
Messages In This Thread
green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - June 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - June 25, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: green and grey - by Gristle - July 10, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: green and grey - by Ambrosia - July 19, 2016, 05:02 PM