Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
A flash of midnight and ivory fangs were all that Althaia saw before the form of her mate crashed into view. Literally, crashed. She yelped as she hit the ground, Harley's save unintentionally opening a shallow gash in her flank as she skidded across the earth. The pale form of Charon leaped into play, and fell upon her mate after his bold words left his mouth. 

His boldness, while admirable, angered her. They would serve no purpose but to anger the pair further, and that they seemed to do, seeing as how Charon had immediately fallen upon him. She recovered her feet quickly, torn. They should run, had to run, but she could not leave her mate to fend off two alpha wolves himself. Thinking quickly, she did the first thing that came to mind. She scraped her paw against the earth in a harsh downward swipe, sending dirt into the air and in the general vicinity of the alpha pair. Stupid, stupid. What good would that do? Distract them, maybe get in their eyes, but chances of that were slim.

Her mate was getting mauled, and she had kicked dirt into the air. Hissing in frustration and fear, Althaia did not heed his words immediately but aimed a snap at Charon's flank as he charged toward Harley. Hopefully enough to distract him, Althaia did not stay to find out. "Run, Harley! Don't get yourself killed!"
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM