Ocean's Breath Plateau Why can't I leave my demons out?
9 Posts
Ooc — Ali
The stranger whom had been a bit tense upon her arrival, soon relaxed and regarded Silence with soft eyes that spoke of her past. Silence wasn't sure how she knew that the woman was remembering something, maybe it was the unfocused gaze in her working eye or maybe it was a strong sense of intuition. 

Given that she could not speak, Silence survived by watching others. She looked for things that made them tick, things that made them uncomfortable, and just watched them for cues on what they felt. It was how she understood her world and it was easy for her to see that this disfigured woman was thinking about someone else, someone whom Silence reminded her of.

Hello. My name is Aniu. What is your name? Silence's eyes flicked down to the woman's lips, following along as she spoke. Silence frowned, shaking her head and letting out a tone deaf whine. It was the only way the deaf girl could think of to let Aniu know that she could not speak.

Like a lightbulb going off over her head, Silence gestured with her muzzle to the woman's dysfunctional ear and then to herself. Hopefully her cues would be enough.
Messages In This Thread
Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 19, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 19, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 20, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 20, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 20, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 20, 2016, 03:57 AM