I think you like it too
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Thanks for the thread!

A tolerance for pain? Jinx often forgot that her fur was plush enough to cover her scars, or else she would have scoffed. She scarcely needed a tolerance, having already built it up over her years of training with her family and then with Swiftcurrent Creek. It was an intolerance for self-inflicted pain that Jinx had, and she wasn't about to begin ripping open her own flesh to build up her tolerance. Being a wolf, her primary concern was her own well-being.

“That's okay,” she huffed, abruptly changing her mind when a moment of confidence swept over her. To allow Tyrande to charge into her would, as oft happened with wolves, most certainly place doubts in the black female's head about her qualifications to lead, and Jinx would have none of that. Bracing herself, the Alpha female flexed her toes, silently counted to two, and then shoved herself away from the tree as hard as she dared... Uttering a hiss of pain as her fur tore out and left a raw spot on the side of her neck.

“Son of a bitch,” the Alpha swore, pacing away from the tree and grinding her teeth together as the initial shock wore off. “Thank you for your advice, Tyrande. I... Think I am going to go see Lecter now and have this taken care of.” Without waiting for a response, the peeved, pained bitch began to lope away, favouring the side she hadn't just torn a fistful of her fur out of. The resin-covered stick was forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 17, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 18, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 23, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 08:30 AM