Moonspear may the moon remember you in waves
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Satch listened to her words, she seemed excited however he wasn't sure... there was something else. Perhaps it was a first time mothers worry, worry for her pups, worry for the life they might lead. "It is good to hear that you are excited." He nodded his head thinking for a moment. "If I may Amekaze?" Satch looked away from his leader, "I'm new here, and as such you have no need to listen to what I have to say... But I will tell you this. All of us as your subordinates have our own duties, border patrol, hunting, protection, blah, blah, blah. You have a duty as the female alpha to produce offspring, however this duty is different than anyother. At least in my opinion, we all perform our duties so that we can help the next generation survive. Your pups give all of us hope, hope for the future, hope that this pack will continue even after we a gone." 

Satch nodded to himself, he new he was babbaling, "As you say it is a lot to take in. But you aren't alone in raising these pups, a wolf is rarely alone in raising pups." He looked back toward the woman now, she probably knew all of this already, but he was always one to voice is opinion. Others didn't have to listen but at least they knew where he stood. "I guess what I'm trying to say... is that you can worry all you want, and I'll be excited for you." Satch grined, his tail once again waging. He shruged, he was over the moon with excitement. Satch loved pups, and no one would ever change his mind on the subject. "If you ever need a pup break, I volunteer to pupsitting. I just hope that you can trust someone within the pack that can share some of the burden you feel right now. You don't deserve to be so stressed when you are an expecting mother." Satch didn't mean that she was an invalid, rather the opposite. He merely wanted to let her know that she deserved to be happy about this, and not worry to much until they are born.
Satch's Pawprints: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1...#pid204108
Desired Trades:
Counselor {0/5} & Scout{0/5}
[Please know that I rarely post past 9:00 pst, thanks.]
Messages In This Thread
may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 10:44 PM