Silver Creek you are my mission
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for starting Tori :D

Phiipa was a bit nervous about bringing Gjost to Silver Creek. She trusted him, but wasn't sure if the others would. And if they didn't, she wouldn't be able to leave him behind. She would have to leave them and go with him, she felt responsible of the male now. Ghost was her friend, she liked him. He made her feel safe. She could only hope this would all go well, Laika and Spring were very nice, though she didn't know them all too well. After a while of traveling, and telling her new companion about Silver Creek, they arrived at the clearly marked borders, and there she sat.

Wondering whether Ghost would have to stay at the borders the same as she had, she turned to him and smiled. Reaching over to speak in his ear, Phiipa said, Do not worry, this will be fine. I will be with you. She then turned back to stare into the territory and howled to call @Laika or @Spring. After she finished she sat, good posture as usual, beside her much larger companion. A large duo, but they fit perfectly. Silver and gold.

Messages In This Thread
you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 23, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 27, 2016, 07:04 AM