Redhawk Caldera Catharsis
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
ooc: Just needed to wrap this up so I can do a continuing thread. Last post from me :) If Sass follows him, I'll put that in my next post, if not, then I know what to write. 

ic:

Peregrine couldn't handle the information that was being given to him, but Shrike could sense the fact that the alpha left not because he was angry with Shrike and Sassafras, but because he wouldn't be able to control himself any longer. He wished that Peregrine would simply be satisfied with the fact that the murderer was dead. Shrike longed to know that Peregrine was pleased, otherwise he felt like he might have doomed his own life for no reason. If only he'd seen some kind of relief on Peregrine's features when he'd brought the corpse back...Perhaps he would have been better off simply telling Peregrine that the murderer was dead, rather than bringing her body back, but it was too late for that now. 

He looked to Sassafras with cloudy eyes and moved toward the corpse. The hairs along his spine stood on end, to warn her off should she try to help him or get too close. "Gonna get rid of it." He said. "Shouldn't come." He warned, lifting his gaze to hold hers for one steely moment before he lowered his head, grabbed the corpse's nape where the flesh hadn't been torn, and began to move away, dragging the black furred body with him. If Sassafras decided to go aginst his wishes, he couldn't and wouldn't stop her. He wished she'd heed his warning,. but at the same time, did not wish to make the journey by himself. Should his end approach, he would push her away, but he still had time and strength yet, time and strength enough to drag the body away from the pack's borders, leaving behind the home where he'd once been safe and welcome.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 07, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 08, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 09, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 11, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 12, 2016, 08:06 PM